VR Handmade was founded in 2014, so I liked the idea of creating a book clutches so much that I decided to try to create something special. A couple of years earlier I finished an art school “Burda” in Riga and had already managed to create my own collection of dresses and jewelry, but fashion trends changes so quickly that you become unable to keep up, so I decided to stick to classics.
Our first and still popular clutches are Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell and the Master and Margarita by M. Bulgakov. Classics is always in trend and never gets old.
Our clients highly value our work and their reviews inspire us to create new products.
Some of our favourite ones:
1. Vicky was so incredible throughout the process. I used the clutch as part of my wedding look and the clutch was of superb quality.
2. spedizione puntualissima. borsa MERAVIGLIOSA. me la invidiano tutti! tutti!
3. Amazing! Really hight quality! Lovely hand made! The seller is always kind and quick to answer to your question! I will take another one soon!
4. I love everything ! Amazing velvet , super quality embroidery , very silk tassel . Fast shipping , amazing communication with seller. If i will need one more clutch i will definitely buy it from Book Clutch Store ! Thank you !!!
5.This is my favorite possession in all the world right now. Outshines everything in my collection -- Prada, Balenciaga ...even Chanel -- by far. Who needs labels? What a talented and professional seller. I don't love it; I adore it!
6. Amazing bag...still fascinated by what exists😉 Again a wonderful present, especially well received on Valentine's Day!!! Vicky thank you so much!!!